Application Process for the USA Immigration Visa from India
There are a variety of US visas that a candidate can apply for. Here, we have mentioned some of the most applied for US visas for immigration. Once you have applied for your visa, if you qualify, you’ll be provided with a green card. A person who posses green card is a permanent resident of US.
Employment Offer (H1-B): If you have an employment offer from a US employer, then you can file an application for a green card. In turn, the employer will have to sponsor you by filling in the I-140 Form. Though this visa, you’ll come to US as a skilled worker.
US EB-5 Visa: As the applicants of H1B visa have risen in the past few years, most candidates have started applying for a US EB-5 visa. For this visa, you need to invest a certain amount of money into a business based in the US. Applicants are allowed to live and work in the US while their application is being processed. This visa came into vogue this year and has far fewer applicants than H1B visa holders.
Apart from these, there are special status jobs. If you are working in these jobs and have all the required credentials then you can easily get your green card.
If you aren’t eligible for any of the aforementioned visa categories, then you can apply for Green Card Lottery Programs.
Eligibility and Requirements for the USA Different Visas from India
For most visa categories, you need to fulfill the conditions mentioned below:
- Language Proficiency in English tested through tests like IELTS and TOEFL
- For visa categories in which candidates are nominated by employer, family member, institutions and so on, the document proving the nomination must be provided.
- You must have all the prerequisites for the visa category you are applying for. For instance, if you apply for a student visa, then you must be enrolled into an institution.
- Have enough funds to support self for a specified period of time.
- Character and health certificates proving your qualification
The Top Benefits of having USA Visas from India
There are immense benefits of a US green card. A few of them have been listed below:
- Live, work and travel in US.
- File extension for stay.
- File separate visa applications to bring dependents like children and spouse along with you.
- Travel to and from US.
- Do part time work if circumstances demand it
- Apply for US citizenship after 5 or more years of holding a US green card
Why Is Radvision World One of the Best United States Immigration and Visa Consultancies to Migrate to the USA from India?
Contact us for US visa services and US green cards. We have qualified and approved US visa consultants who can help you with US visas including, but not limited to:
- Work Visa
- Entrepreneur visa
- Travel Visa
- Family visa
- Dependent Visa
- Student Visa
Further, as a US visa consultancy, we will:
- Make sure to minimize the cost of the entire US visa application process
- Help you in getting everything including application forms, appointments and documents sorted out.
- Help you in preparing for Language Proficiency tests.
- Providing you with all the recent updates and notifications that may concern you.
Contact us US Visa services today. Need instant help, call us to 011-65554182.